AICE Media Intro Blog


              Hey There!

 

My name is Danni Hambley. I am a junior at Fort Lauderdale High School that is currently enrolled in the AICE Media Studies Course. I decided to enroll into this class for a number of reasons. I want to pursue a career in acting, specifically in film. I believe that is important for an actor to understand every aspect of the industry- not just the acting part. I also want to pursue a career in music. It will be highly beneficial for me to understand different camera techniques and sound and editing styles for music videos. I find the entire media aspect of the film industry interesting. I’ve been in this course for a short amount of time and I have already learned so much. AICE Media Studies is already teaching me about all of the work that goes into every little angle, sound, and edit. I think that this course can even help me with my other classes. AICE Media Studies is teaching me about presentation. Learning about different styles of presentation can help me with projects. Whether it’s a powerpoint, an oral presentation, or a physical model, I believe that this course will improve my presentation skills. This course will also obviously help me get my AICE diploma. Getting my AICE diploma will really help me get into a college of my choice. Since I want to pursue a career in singing and acting, it is very important that I attend a college that will teach me more about that. If I do well academically, I know that I can get accepted into any college that I choose. AICE Media Studies has already changed my outlook on the film industry. It has taught me how much work goes into every little detail. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting The Final Task

Genre Research: Promising Young Woman

My Pitch